Thursday, November 04, 2010

The Dear Sir/Ma gave it away:

Continuing our popular feature...Let's Look In The Spam Folder

---------------------

Dear Sir/Ma,
How are you with business,Hope Fine.....I am happy to reach you through this medium which i know it'll be received in a good mood to introduce myself am Larry Kaster Self Employed owner of Commendable Ltd....I will like to place an order for the listed books so kindly get me the total estimated quotes of my request plus shipping cost via USPS Int'l Airmail Express 4-5 days delivery to my client Location Address as Follows :-

Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition By: Vinay Kumar & Abul K. Abbas (Author) Format: Hardcover ISBN: 9781416031215............15 Copies
Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry 5th Edition By: David L. Nelson (Author) Format: Hardcover ISBN:- 071677108X............10 Copies
Black's Law Dictionary Deluxe Ninth Edition By: Bryan A. Garner (Author) Format: Hardcover ISBN: 0314199500............15 Copies

.................Shipping Address............
Name:- Babalola Onyebuchi
Address:- 26, Bamgbose Street
Lagos Island, Lagos State
23401, Nigeria

Nevertheless, Make it up to me with the total estimated quotes of my request and you will have my credit card details charged for the payment of my order plus shipping charges to my client's location address.

Awaiting your prompt reply soon and have a great time with business.



Please Advice,
Larry Kaster
Commendable Ltd
Email Address :-

3 comments:

Clinky said...

It's because you're Five-O.

Sparkle Plenty said...

But: Was it received in a good mood?!

Have a great time with business!

Spackle "Babalola" Plenty
5-0 Bamboo Street
L'eggo My Eggos Land
123-23 Skidoo

I'm funny said...

Five-O is soooooo last year...