Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Back to the Future

Yesterday I had a ton of things to do and part of that ton took place at THE MALL.

Went in a few places. Ate. And stuff.

Then I set the Way Back machine to 1978 and ended up in JC PENNY.

It was good seeing 1978 again. Odd, but good.

Strange that I didn't find anything to buy in there.

And then I set the machine back to 1974!

BAM! I was in Sears (I've made fun of them before. I will do so again. And again)

They had this snazzy display of dresses for girls.



It's a shame that Cindy Brady no longer shops at Sears.

CHORUS:

Avocado! Avocado! Harvel Gold! Harvest Gold! Flared slacks! Flared slacks!

Avocado! Avocado! Haggar for Men! Haggar for Men!

Notions! Avocado!

3 comments:

Cake not signed in said...

You missed out on the really important bit...what did you eat?!

The love sparking high-heeled boy said...

Just keep up the ridicule of things we hold dear, and I'll come down there and stomp all over your weenie with my high shank zippered platform boots. So there.

mimi said...

I forgot about notions! Now that you mention them I realize how much I miss them!