Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A dream about Those Who Do Not Close Doors.

I'll keep it under 45 seconds:

The dream starts with me and Wifey putting our bed up for sale on Craigslist.

A day or two later a couple of Those Who Do Not Close Doors show up at our house to look at said bed.

They get on it. The change positions. They ohhhh...they ahhhh...they do whatever people do when buying a used mattress.

Then the male of Those Who Do Not Close Doors asks in his annoying voice:

"Does this bed have a toggle switch?"

I answer:

"Beds don't have toggle switches."


He insists it does in that agitated annoying voice of Those Who Do Not Close Doors:

"This model should have a toggle switch in the back!"

And then he scoots around to the back of the bed and finds a toggle switch on my bed!!

I respond the only way I know how:

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU FUCKING FUCKBALL!!"

And then I turn around and see a gray-haired Mick Jagger just laughing.

4 comments:

stuckwithacomb said...

I had the same dream, except with camels.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Gray Haired Camels?

beatles said...

Mean Mister Mattress

Patel on the Bed with Toggle Switches

Cake on Course said...

Dreaming about 'em, eh...paging Dr. Freud...