Friday, March 04, 2011

I tried to find exciting snippets from the last 24 hours. I didn't.

WIFEY: "What are you doing?"

ME: "Just charging my iPod."

----

ME: "Should we just go to the regular place?"

HOAG: "I guess."

----

Waiter: "Another drink?"

ME: "Sure."

---------

HOAG: "Careful of this road."

ME: "Frost heaves?"

-----

ME: "May I borrow a pen?"

POST OFFICE GAL: "Sure...it's right there."

-----

TOLL TAKER: "Do you mind dimes?"

ME: "That would be fine."

-----

ME: "Go outside?"

DOG: ::silence::

---------

CUSTOMER: "Do you sell on ebay?"

ME: "Yup."

-----

DPW GUY: "At least it ain't windy."

ME: "Yup."

-----

HOAG: "I like Charles Barkley."

ME: "Yup."

------

ME: "Try one of these fries."

HOAG: "Nope."

----------

MIKEY-D: "There is a table open."

ME: "Great."

------

ME: "Charlie Sheen..."

WAITRESS: "Crazy."

------

HOAG: "I wonder why those plants are knocked over?"

ME: "Probably the wind."

-------

1 comment:

Cake not signed in said...

Your life in the last 24 hours was more exciting than mine.

And how sad is that?!